Experienced Sexologists in Nashik (Maharashtra):
As per sexologist in Nashik, sex health is one of the vital components of good health, and sexual disorders are pretty common in the general population. The sexual dysfunction issues aren't discussed openly with the best sexologist in Nashik due to stigma and hesitation. As per Top Sexologist In Nashik, sexual dysfunction mainly denotes psychological, emotional, or physical issues that allow people to enjoy their sex life.
Some of the sexual dysfunctions as per Ayurvedic Sexologist in Nashik include:
- Desire disorders- It mainly refers to a lack of interest in sex.
- Arousal disorders refer to a situation where people find it challenging to become aroused during sexual activity.
- Orgasm disorders- It leads to delay or absence of orgasm.
- Pain disorders- It includes pain during sexual activity.
- Hormone deficiency- It mainly has reduced estrogen in females and low testosterone levels in men:
Symptoms of sexual dysfunction:
- Lack of interest in sex,
- Difficulty to arouse
- Pain during intercourse.
- Not getting the urge to have intercourse with your partner
- Getting tired early
- Feeling lethargic all the time
Some of the common causes of sexual dysfunction as per the best ayurvedic sexologist in Nashik:
- Neurological disorders
- Urological infections or cancer
- High blood pressure
- Substance Abuse: Drug/alcohol
- Trauma/Spinal cord injury
- Heart Diseases
- Metabolic syndrome
- Hormonal imbalances
- Psychological issues including depression, anxiety, etc
- Certain medication side effects
The treatment of sexual dysfunction as per male sexologist in Nashik includes stress management, psychological counseling, sex education, and correction of the underlying causes.
As per the male sexual health specialist in Nashik, sexual wellness is all about physical, emotional, mental, and social well-being regarding sexuality.
The following measures can opt:
- Drink plenty of oral liquids
- Maintain a healthy body weight
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco chewing, and caffeine
- Opt for a high fiber diet
- Maintain personal hygiene
- Avoid smoking totally
- Make sure to exercise regularly
- Stay away from artificial supplements
Hence as per female sexual health specialists in Nashik, sex education is essential considering the modern lifestyle.
A1 Sexologists – Experts Always Have your Back!
One surely cannot run away from the truth and that is, that sexual illness and problems can surely haunt us. But, these problems are not there with us forever, and just like how every cloud has a silver lining, so do our problems will also have ample solutions if we get the right treatment at the right time.